#favorites

Oh gosh, so many favorites. So let’s list top to bottom, shall we? I’ll give reasons why, too.
So I absolutely positively LOOVE sports, tennis and swimming to be exact. Ever since I was 5, I’ve been in the summer country club swim team near my house. My cousin, now in college, was ranked #2 in the state of Texas. I’ve stopped a little to make room for tennis, which is an all year-round individual sport. I’ve played on and off since I was 5, but I started taking it seriously at the age of 9. Right now I’m ranked #124 in the girls 14 division second best qualified level. I’m now working towards the first best qualified level. Which means I have two years to beat all 14 year old girls in my division.
Technology. That’s one word for our generation’s treasures. I have begged my parents for a phone every since I was ten, when everyone in my grade had a phone. Last year, February 2012 when I was 12, I got my first phone, and iPhone 4 8GB. I was so happy and joyful that I got an iPhone, but then it went down when my 10 year old sister got an iPhone 5s GOLD. What does a she do with it? She is irresponsible! She plays on it for an hour, it dies, then she watches TV while it charges, plays on it again and then eats dinner and goes to sleep. I mean, I try to tell her it won’t help her get into my private school, but she doesn’t listen to me. She can fail if she wants, her choice. Oh, and if I make it to the next level in tennis, then I can get my very own laptop, I mean EVERYTHING is paperless now!
BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOVE to read! It’s basically my own way of living besides food, technology, and people. Reading is like a mental way of watching a movie, you create it the way you interpret it. My favorite thing about it is that you can read it anywhere. On the computer, iPhone, iPad, and good ol’ paperback and hardback books.

So I hope you enjoyed reading about my favorites! Comment a bullet point list of your own!

2 thoughts on “#favorites

1. G’day Allison,
    I also enjoy two of your favourites – technology and reading. Sports though have never been my kind of thing.

I totally agree that you need to read a book before watching the movie of the same, just so you can let your imagination go wild over the look and emotions of the characters. It spoils reading a book when you imagine Kate Winslet or Brad Pitt playing the part of the character.

• Oh, I KNOW!! Just try reading the Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard. Sasha Piterse said it’s no use reading the series because the TV episodes are nothing like it. All of them, Percy Jackson, Pretty Little Liars, Hunger Games, all are better in book form than the movie style.